Friday, October 2, 2009

"No Greater Love"!



"What shall we say then to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?"
(Rom.8:31-32)

What can one add to such profound questions as these? What can the flesh, the world, or the Devil do to seperate me from the grace of God by which I stand. I am captured by His unspeakable love and mercy that sought me and bought me and will never leave me nor forsake me!

We have every reason to be glad with joy unspeakable and full of glory!

4 comments:

helen said...

Jesus Lover of my soul! We love Him because He first loved us. We can't even love Him unless the Lord gives us that gift of love for our Lord and Saviour. What a wonderful Father and loving Lord we have! Only God could have such a plan for His children.

Tom Gabbard said...

Amen! What reason we truly have to rejoice!

Craig and Heather said...

Thanks Tom,
I have been thinking of these verses myself. I am always encouraged by your thoughts and musings. Continue on brother!
Craig

Tom Gabbard said...

Thank you Brother for your kind words of encouragement! It is truly a rich blessing beyond words, to have the revelation of God concerning the work of our Savior, who has saved us from so great a death!