Saturday, May 1, 2010

"IT IS FINISHED"






"But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
That according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord."

(1Cor.1:30-31)

My heart can rehearse this truth that will ring through eternity, "For of Him, and through Him, and to Him are all things."

To God be the glory, great things He hath done!!

Lord, whom do I have in heaven or earth but thee?

My prayer......Lord Jesus, let me only boast in you!

3 comments:

Craig and Heather said...

Yes, and praise Him that the work is indeed finished. Seems like much of my life in unfinished. I have half baked schemes all around me. I am grateful that the work for me that counts is indeed finished,

Craig

Craig and Heather said...

What else is there to say but "Thank you, Lord Jesus!"?

H

Tom Gabbard said...

Craig & Heather,

May His praise be continually on our lips as we consider His great mercies which He sheds on us each day!