Wednesday, December 31, 2008

When I Recall Thy Goodness...


"O COME, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
(Psa.95:1-3)


The last day of 2008 has arrived and as I ponder God's goodness over the past year I have much to be thankful for.

I thank Him first of all for His beloved Son, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

I thank Him for His abiding faithfulness to an often erring child.

I thank Him for His provision, both physically and spiritually.

I thank Him for a Mother and Father that have demonstrated to me, in word and deed, the way of life.

I thank Him for such a dear christian wife who is a precious gift from the Lord.

I thank Him for sisters and a brother who are ever willing to speak with me about Christ.

I thank Him for the sisters and brethren of Reformed Baptist Church who have already been such a source of blessing and encouragement as they show forth such great love for the Savior, His word, and each other.

Truly His grace is super-abounding and matchless!

What great things will He do in the coming year?

Whatever the coming days may bring I know that it will be cause for recalling and extolling His goodness!

O' give thanks for He is worthy!

No comments: