Friday, August 13, 2010

"The Rock of My Refuge"




"Blessed is the man whom you discipline, O LORD, and whom you teach out of your law.......When I thought, my foot slips, your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up.
When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.......But the LORD has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge."

(Psa.94:12,18-19,22)

How grateful I am, an need to be more, for the gracious hand of God as He "Father's" me through this journey! He is faithful in love to bruise us when necessary, and to heal us when it is time. He is a true friend that ever speaks to us the truth and kindly encourages us with hope when we are cast down.......by turning our focus back to Calvary and in that still, small voice saying, "Behold your Surety and the Rock of your salvation"!

1 comment:

Craig and Heather said...

Reminds me of Psalm 18:
Psa 18:2-3 ESV
(2) The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
(3) I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.
Craig